The Social Enterprise Spotlight Series recognises our community for their great contributions to society and their tireless efforts to achieve positive impact through the work they do.
By highlighting social enterprises, we are showcasing the owners behind the enterprises that are generating social impact. It’s an opportunity to showcase their passion and entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn highlights the work they do.
Next to feature is Jessica Bonenfant and her enterprise Greywood Arts.
Greywood Arts is multi-disciplinary artist residency and community arts space in East Cork. “We began as a multidisciplinary artist residency in 2017 and are passionate about creative process. We have grown to offer participatory educational and cultural events. By supporting the practices of professional artists, as well as developing opportunities for for self-expression and social engagement in a rural setting, Greywood Arts helps shape the cultural landscape of East Cork.”
- to provide low-cost and no-cost space to artists.
- to support the creative processes of performing artists, visual artists, writers, filmmakers, musicians, arts scholars and other creatives.
- to provide a site for education, dialogue and engagement.
- to increase our community’s access to the arts.
- to offer a warm welcome and make all visitors feel comfortable and supported as they explore, imagine, invent and reflect.
Watch the full event here
Jessica broadcasted live from Greywood Arts on May 6th 2021